Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Better View

Hello my friends.  I have had quite a day of kiddies galore. I am actually ready to rest my head on my pillow and venture to the land of La-La. The boys had a blast this afternoon and really this evening too – Rocco didn’t get picked up until after 6:30. They were so cute eating dinner together. 

I snuck in a snack this afternoon – plain Greek yogurt and a Jocalat Bar. 

 

IMG000105

Dinner was also quite a fiasco here. I only had to make 3 different dinners because my guys had a frozen pizza from Trader Joe’s.  I had to make something different for Rocco because he eats like his Auntie – gluten free.  At least he ate what I made – wheat free pasta.  I made myself a big salad (definitely not kid friendly food – at least not these 2 kiddos).  In my salad I had lettuce, red pepper, zucchini, pumpkin, water chestnuts, hummus and cottage cheese.  I also had some Nut Thins for some much needed crispy crunchers.

 

DSC00003

 

For dessert I had 3 Corn Thins topped with pumpkin and peanut butter.

 

DSC00009

Charlie is tucking the little man into bed as I type away.  I might have him tuck me in when he is done.  So as you can see I was able to use the new camera tonight (do you miss my mug??) I still have not played around with all the features. I basically just wanted a couple photos for the blog tonight but plan on fooling with it another time. Most likely when my brain is not all mushy. 

I hope you all had a great day. See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Wowza, you could open a restaurant with all the different meals you've had to make, haha :-D

Rest up!!

blueskyworld said...

your homemade bars look so good!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Антуан де сент экзюпери смысл жизни только в одном борьбе
!!!