Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Back Indoors

Today I woke up to the sound of rain – no running outside for me.  It worked out well because I think it was about time for me to take a day off from the running.  I went to the gym for a workout where I would not get soaked.  I did 60 minutes on the Arc Trainer and the moved my butt into the weight room – I think it has been like a week since I did any weights.

Breakfast this morning was a yummy bowl of oatmeal.  I topped my hefty serving with a baby banana. 

 

DSC00745 DSC00751

 

On the side I had a Strawberry Stoneyfield yogurt. Of course the yogurt found it’s way into the oat bowl.  I love the combo of bananas and strawberries.

 

DSC00748

I used my baby bunny spoon.  This was actually mine when I was a wee-one.

 

DSC00749

I love the chunks of strawberries in this yogurt.  It is not just jelly like some other fruit on the bottom yogurts contain.

 

DSC00750 

So I was tagged by hilarious Heather – this is called the “Survey of 8’s”.

8 Things I’m Looking Forward to:

Summer – I hate the cold

Seeing my Mom again – whenever that will be????

Taking D to the Beach

Babysitting Rocco on Thursday

Going to my cousin’s wedding in June

Charlie & I celebrating our 6 year wedding Ann. on May 10th

Another cup of tea : )

Visiting my sissy today 

8 Things I did Yesterday (I really did not do anything exciting)

Went to the bank

Went to the grocery store

Blogged (obviously)

Did laundry

Vacuumed

Caved at the store and let D buy a box of Cookie Crisp cereal – what did I start?

Talked to my mom on the phone after D went to bed

Watched the Boston Marathon (from home – I wish I could have seen it in person)

8 Things I wish I could Do

Run a Marathon

Travel without anxiety

Worry Less

Go Back to School (never finished college because I became a mommy)

Practice Hot Yoga more often

Eat Wheat again – yeah, I miss it, but not the tummy aches

Read More

Play the Piano

8 Shows I watch (7 not regularly)

Desperate Housewives – this is my one and only regular

Hell’s Kitchen

Dinner’s Drive-ins and Dives

Antiques Road Show

Whatever Martha

Tom & Jerry

Scooby Do

Spongebob Squarepants

There you have it.  I am off to pack up my sidekick for a day of fun with Rocco and my sis.  It is still crummy so a day of indoor activities is in order.  They always have a blast together and I am looking forward to hanging with my favorite girlie.  Enjoy your day. 

8 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Cute spoon!! :-D


Love the survey!! Great tv show choices.


Enjoy your Tuesday, Sammie!!

Charlie said...

You forgot to admit that you liked watching the Girls Next Door. I know you have a crush on Hef.

Erica said...

I felt the same way yesterday- my legs were in NO mood for running, so I did a weights workout instead :) Yummy breakfast. Love the spoon. have a great day

Rose said...

I like your last 3 on the list :)

Lacey Nicole said...

i LOVE diners, drive-ins, and dives! hehe. also phantom gourmet cuz they showcase stuff all around boston. you could TOTALLY run a marathon :) i got a foam roller! it is making such a huge difference. thanks for finding this! :)

K from ksgoodeats said...

I love the bunny spoon!! Great list of 8's :)

Danica's Daily said...

I LOVE the 8 things! Have fun today.

HeatherBakes said...

Yea!!! Isn't the "what I did yesterday" question hard? It made me realize that my life is pretty boring.

LOL at the Cookie Crisp. D and Brian should hang out and eat bad cereal together.

You totally just got busted on the Girls Next Door :)