Friday, March 20, 2009

The only date I seem to get lately

is the dried fruit date.  Me and my hubs really need a night out.  It’s pretty bad that can’t remember the last time we got a babysitter.

I started my day with 3 dates stuffed with a roasted/unsalted almond.  Then it was off to the gym. I did a 7.36 mile run and then headed home.   No weights this morning – I might Shred with Jillian later tonight after D is in bed. I stressed the might because today is a cleaning day and I am not sure if I will feel up to it after cleaning for 2+ hours.

 

HPIM9282

 

I incorporated a hemp protein smoothie into my breakfast this morning.  I broke out the Vita-Mix to whip up this ultra thick drink.  I used 1/2 a cup 1% milk, 3/4 cup frozen mixed berries, 2 tbsp hemp protein and 3 tbsp water.  I ended up having to add the water because it was way too thick.  It tasted great and not at all watered down.  I just love the nutty flavor of the hemp.  I swear that is a clean glass – I think I need to add some more Jet Dry to my dishwasher. 

 

HPIM9283

I also had a bowl of oatmeal topped with a Stoneyfield Farms YoKids strawberry yogurt. 

 

HPIM9287

I have all my gear packed and ready to go.  I just need to get the D Man dressed and then we are out the door.  I will be stopping at TJ’s on the way home so hopefully I will be able to report some good GF finds.  I hope you have an awesome Friday. 

6 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Haha, cute post title :-D

Great food creations, as always!!

HAPPY FRIDAY, DEAR SAMMIE!!

Sarah (lovINmytummy) said...

We are hoping to go see "I Love You, Man" over the weekend. We need a laugh and a date!

Hope you don't go too crazy at TJs!!

K said...

Hope you two get a date night soon!!

I love the pink yogurt :)

Charlie said...

Sammie,

Will you go out with me? Let's be BFFs.

K C-ya

Sammie said...

Charlie,
Can I sleep on it???

Charlie said...

Sleep on it? That's why we don't go out, Ms. Snoozin-by-8:30!