Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Busy Mommy

Today is the start of my kiddie watching marathon.  I am actually really looking forward to spending the time with my nephew and niece.  Plus it gives D something to look forward to.

Here is my pre-workout snackie.  Dates are seriously the sweetest thing out there.  I still haven’t tried the medjool variety – they are on my list. 

At the gym I did intervals for 35 minutes on the Stairmaster (now that will crank up your heart rate, woo hoo!!), 30 min. Elliptical w/handles and 15 min. on the Rowing Machine (I like my Water Rower much better). 

HPIM9412

Breakfast was a bowl of quinoa with a banana, Banilla YoKids yogurt and sunflower seeds. 

 

HPIM9416

It was mighty tasty. 

Time to get this show on the road.  Have a great day.

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Good luck with the kiddie-watching!!!

dan said...

You're a wonderful mommy.

www.ChickenRecipeDepot.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Do you like the banilla? I saw someone else eating this yesterday and I have a coupon! Let me know!

I don't have to teach tomorrow night and am thinking about hitting up the gym prior to work rather than after...hmmmmm- your am workouts always inspire me!

Good luck with all the kiddos!

K said...

Have a great day with the kiddos :)