Friday, March 27, 2009

No Luck

Sorry no luck on the camera front so you get more of ME.  Charlie thinks that it is hosed. How can a food blogger function without her camera?  The web cam is fine while I am at home but if I need to take a picture when I am out then I am out of luck.  Luckily I don’t eat out that much and now with my new diet I will probably eat out even less. 

Tonight I made another sweet potato. The one last night was so good that I just really wanted another.  I actually baked it in the oven tonight – I planned ahead. It tasted even sweeter and the flesh was super soft.  Don’t get me wrong, the microwave is good if I am crunched for time but baked in the oven is WAY better.  I topped it with LOTS of cinnamon and 1/2 a cup cottage cheese.  Also in the bowl – 2 rice cakes.  I smeared the creamy goodness on them like frosting – it was mighty yummy.  See I can handle the rice cakes as long as they are not naked. Plus they are friends with my tummy.

 

IMG000042 

Dessert was 2 more stuffed Medjool dates. This time it was almond butter. I think I am in love with these monsters.  They really are the perfect dessert, especially to this gluten free mama.

 

IMG000040 

So that is the last you will see of me tonight.  Beware I will be back tomorrow. I might get lucky and get a new camera but I am not really sure what the hubs plan is.  I have a camera phone but it doesn’t take very good pictures either. 

Tonight I am going to be an old lady an go to bed early so I can run my heart out in the AM. It is supposed to be nice tomorrow morning and I want to take advantage of it.  Sunday is not looking so good, it is supposed to rain.  I hope you have a great night.  See you tomorrow. 

1 comment:

VeggieGirl said...

I love the photos this way!! :-D

Have a lovely early night!!