Friday, March 27, 2009

Made Up

Good morning and Happy Friday!  Are you all ready for the weekend or what? Sorry for the late post, I was taking care of some laundry and then playing with the web camera (you will see in a sec). It is the first time that I have used it since getting my computer.  It is actually a pretty cool feature.

It is supposed to be a rather warm day here and by that I mean almost 60 – WHOO HOO!!!!  I would much rather it be in the 80’s – soon enough.

I was at the gym this morning at my usual time.  I ate 1/2 this gluten free bar for some AM fuel. 

At the gym I ran 8 miles – 65 minutes and 55 seconds. I’ll take it seeing as it was on the treadmill.  I ended my workout with some weight training.

 

HPIM9507

For breakfast I made another whopper.  I cooked 3/4 cup oatmeal with water and 2 tablespoons hemp protein.  I then added chunks of banana, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (plain for all who don’t know me yet) and lots of cinnamon.  MMMMMMMMM!!!! Now that hit the spot. 

 

HPIM9513

So I actually put on make-up today. This mommy never wears make-up. I might put a little on during the weekend like once a month.  Sometimes I put on a little mascara but not regularly.  I decided to test out the web camera and let you all see my handy work for yourselves. 

Now by make-up I mean eye shadow and mascara – that’s all my skin can handle. I even put on jewelry for you. 

Here is my monster mug of tea. 

IMG000004 

And it is soooooo good.  Today I had Bigelow Decaf French Vanilla which I always drink straight up.

 

IMG000007

What is that - D calling me?? Oh yes, mommy is needed.

 

IMG000008 

I might try to get my grocery shopping out of the way today. I have that bridal shower on Sunday (I swear I am staying an hour and then sneaking out).

I hope you have a great day.

8 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Hell yes for Friday, big-ass mugs of tea, lots of delicious food... ENJOY!! :-D

Erica said...

You look gorgeous! Love the web cam pics ;) What a great workout. You have accomplished so much already!

Sarah (lovINmytummy) said...

Yes, makeup is usually contingent on time in this house. It used to be a requirement, but I'm growing...you know? Have a great day!

erinbee said...

my idea of makeup: mascara and chapstick. yeah. im pretty glamorous.

by the by i looove your earrings. :]

Charlie said...

Looking good, babe!

K said...

Aw, you look so pretty! YAY for good weather and Friday!!

makenna said...

haha your last pic is hilarious! you look gorg!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Sammie, this post made me laugh. I am ALWAYS the first to leave the bridal/baby shower. In fact, I have one tomorrow afternoon, and I give it 60 minutes, tops!

You seem to be doing okay with the gluten-free lifestyle. Does spelt flour bother you. I know it has gluten, but sometime gluten intolerant people seem to do okay with it. I only ask because I'm a bit obsessed with all things spelt lately. :)