Thursday, March 26, 2009

I’m Stuffed

Happy Thursday!  Are you all looking forward to the weekend? I have a bridal shower to go to on Sunday (I am so not a fan of showers). Other than that I am not quite sure what the rest of the weekend will entail. 

I was up and out the door super early with my rice cake and jelly in my belly.

I did speed work today for a total of 4 miles – it felt so great.  I also did 35 minutes on the Arc Trainer (with handles) and weights. 

 

HPIM9491

For breakfast I made another MONSTER bowl of oatmeal.  I cooked 3/4 cup oatmeal with water and 4 tablespoons hemp protein.  After it was cooked – man this stuff was like glue – I topped it with a banana. 

I am stuffed. I am hoping that the extra protein this morning will have more staying power.  I opted for more hemp today rather than almond milk which was in my mix yesterday.  I’ll report on that later. 

 

HPIM9493

This morning I want to take D to the book store for story hour.  He has a great time and it is good for him to be with other kiddos.  On Tuesday he kept piping up when the reader would ask questions. I am happy to see that he is outgoing and willing to join in. 

After lunch we are heading to my sissy’s house. It’s me and 4 little ones today.

I hope you have a great day.  See you later. 

7 comments:

FoodsThatFit said...

Good luck with the little ones! That sounds like quite a handful!!!

VeggieGirl said...

MONSTER OATS!!! Hell yes.


Enjoy your Thursday - thank goodness the weekend is on its way!!

Jaime said...

i noticed you like larabars so much! have you tried pure bars! they have a bit more protein are taste a lot yummier i think! :)

Simple and Divine said...

gorgeous workout! (with the kiddies i mean, hehe)

I can only imagine that you are like the *Pide-Piper* with those little ones... they must FLOCK to you :)

xoxo

Sammie said...

Jamie,
Yes I had one on Tuesday. I do like them but I like that Larabars do not have any added sugar.

Sammie said...

I mean sweatener since it is agave in the Pure Bars.

HeatherBakes said...

Eh, showers suck! I thought they were so fun when I was getting married, and only now do I realize what a beating they must have been for all of my poor friends...

Have fun with the kiddos today!