Monday, March 30, 2009

He loves Star Wars

Hello blog friends.  I hope you all had a great start to your week.  Rocco called this afternoon and asked if we would go over – how could I say no? I packed up my little sweet tart and off we went.  I had a nice visit with my sissy and the awesome twosome played Star Wars the entire time.  They pretend to be characters and run around battling the bad guys.  It is actually very cute to witness. I packed a Mrs. Mays Blueberry Trio bar for a snack.  It was very yummy.

It was a nice evening at our house since daddy was home to enjoy dinner with us.  I had a gluten free tortilla filled with lettuce, red pepper and chicken breast. 

IMG000079

I also had a cottage cheese stuffed sweet potato which was doused in cinnamon. 

 

IMG000080

 

My guys were in the mood for some ice cream (we are all out) and I needed some things at Whole Foods so we headed to the store.  They had their frosty treat and I had a little dessert plate.  I received a few samples of PB2 in the mail today and decided to incorporate some into my goodies this evening.  I mixed 2 tablespoons of the Chocolate PB2 powder with water and used it as frosting on my 3 Corn Thins (they are like rice cakes only thinner and make of corn – obviously).  I also had a sliced golden delicious apple.  The PB2 was quite yummy. I am looking forward to trying the original flavor. 

 

IMG000081 

D wanted to be in the picture with his Lego Star Wars dudes.  I think he likes seeing himself on the computer.  I love that smile. 

 

IMG000082

 

My sweeties are finished with the bed time stories so it is time to tuck the little monkey in. Have a great night.  See you tomorrow. 

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

SWEET POTATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thecleanveggie said...

sweet potato!! YUMMM :)
one of the best veggies around!

DrMom said...

I love the family pictures! Your face lights up when you are with your guys! Great meals as always.