Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cheeeeese!

D was all set to be in the big photo this morning. He is getting used to my new routine and as soon as he saw my bowl hit the table he ask me if he could be in the picture.  I love the big “cheeeeese” grin.  He wanted to include some of his Lego Star Wars characters in the shot too.  He has been carrying these guys around everywhere. 

 

IMG000084 

My breakfast this morning was 3/4 cup oatmeal cooked with water.  I let it cool down before adding 1/2 a cup of plain Greek yogurt and a big frosting of PB2.  I tried the original flavor today.  All I did was mix 2 tablespoons of the PB2 powder with water.  It drizzled nicely over my big old bowl of oaty goodness. I like the original better than the chocolate but I will still eat both.  I also had a sliced apple.  I bought some organic Braeburn apples at Whole Foods yesterday and boy was this guy sweet. 

D and I are going to story hour at Barnes & Noble in a little while.  He has been enjoying this weekly activity and so have I.  All the kids that attend have such a blast. I am so happy that the bookstore offers this and it doesn’t cost anything.  They always do some sort of craft afterwards which is also free.  Time to get my little pumpkin pie dressed. Have a great day.

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Haha, little D :-D

Have fun at B&N!! Love that store.

ksgoodeats said...

So adorable!! Have a great day :)