Thursday, February 26, 2009

Toast and Berries

This morning in my house it was a toast and strawberry start to the day. D requested toast which he likes with a little Earth Balance and Honey Cinnamon Sugar. He also agreed to join me in some fresh strawberries. 

My toast choice was a Whole Wheat English Muffin.  I topped it with 1/2 a tbsp peanut butter and some banana slices.  I ate the rest of the banana with my beautiful berries. 

 

HPIM8717

I am off to the gym with my side kick – it is a late morning workout day. Time to get the little monkey ready. Have a great day.

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Yum!!

Have fun at the gym and with little D!!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Berrylicious brekkie Sammie. Glad Little D is enjoying his breakfast foods...even without any bacon. :)

ksgoodeats said...

English muffin with PB - my breakfast of choice :) Although D's breakfast sounds pretty good too!

foodsthatfit said...

Have a good workout with the little one!

HeatherBakes said...

YUM- I'm with D! Love the cinnamon toast :)

You two have fun at the gym!