Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tag Team

My hubs had to be at work by 8 this morning – that meant he had to leave by 7. This is a challenge for a man who can not get up early – surprisingly he did indeed succeed today. It was like a tag team match at our house this morning – I ran in the door, tagged him (in the form of a smooch) and he was outy. Hopefully I will be able to spend some time with him this evening. He asked me to show him some yoga which I think would be really great for him. He has been working late so our husband/wife time has been a bit no existent these days. A mommy’s life can be a tad bit lonely even thought I am NEVER alone. I just need some adult conversation a little now and then is all I am saying.

I was up and out the door by 4:50 this morning. I did my workout with a Banana Muffin in my tummy. It was super delish – gotta love the napkin china.

HPIM8440

I did a speedy 30 minute run, 30 minutes on the Recumbent Bike and then I finished with weights.

When I got home the hubs flew out the door and I flew into the shower. D was being a his normal picky self about breakfast but I finally got him to eat a piece of toast with Earth Balance and Camp Mix Honey Cinnamon Sugar.

My breakfast was of course lovely oat bran. The usual 1/2 cup cooked with water. I then mashed in a banana and topped it with a Nature’s Promise granola bar. I served it up in on of my BIG mugs.

HPIM8447

We are going to the library today – it is open, I already checked :)

I must bake my bake sale brownies – I am sure that Lisa is waiting for her goodies. I am really hoping that I can get that done today. I hope you all have a great day.

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Have fun baking!!

ksgoodeats said...

Aw - hope you guys get to spend some more time together this evening! Have fun baking :)

Laura said...

Hey Sammie,
nice muffins!
I don't know if you've answered this before, so pardon the repetition, but do you count/have you ever counted calories? I read a post about calorie counting on another blog today and it just got me thinking. thanks!

Sammie said...

Laura,
I am curious as to why you ask? But to answer your question, yes I do.