Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PlayTown Fun

Instead of going to the library this morning, D and I met his friend Ethan at PlayTown Express.  The boys played for over 2 hours – I think they totally pooped themselves out.  I snacked on this bar because I knew lunch would be late.  Thank goodness I did, we didn’t leave the place until after 1. 

 

HPIM8245

When I got home I made lunch – whole wheat wrap with hummus, a teensy bit of pumpkin, lettuce and red peppers.  I had some TJ’s tortilla chips on the side.

 

HPIM8255

I combined more pumpkin with 1/4 cup Greek yogurt and almond butter.

 

HPIM8257

 

I thought that would do it but NOPE.  I made a nice warm cup of decaf tea and ate a Z Bar.  Ahhh, now my tummy feels full and warm. 

 

HPIM8259

 

I made a mistake this morning – the computer I was going to get is called a Netbook – oops.  Well the thing is the size of a notebook.  I am loving my new baby, the keys are so smooth and shiny.  I think D and I will go to the library later or maybe I will wait till tomorrow.  Enjoy the rest of your afternoon.

5 comments:

ksgoodeats said...

How are those Detour bars? Do you like them a lot? I saw them while I was out today but didn't pick one up.

Enjoy your Tuesday :)

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Glad you're loving your new computer. Your almond butter design looks like a "Sammie" original. Mine always just comes out looking like a big blob.

Erica said...

So glad you got a new computer! How exciting! I haven't tried that bar before- I will have to keep my eyes out for it! Have a good night :)

Sammie said...

k,
I like the Detour bars a lot.My only worry is they contain non organic milk inredients which may or may not wreak havoc on my poor skin.I have been avoiding dairy that contains the added growth hormones which cause me to break out.I am hoping that it won't be that bad.I probably will not buy it again - it was a bit of a splurge.
If you do not have a problem with dairy then give them a shot. I had the Runner bar before my 10 mile run on Sunday and it fueled me through the entire thing and I was not starving at the end.

VeggieGirl said...

What a fun day!!