Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I’m Back

Good morning my blog friends!!! That’s right, I am back. I finally got a new computer – isn’t she a beauty?

HPIM8239

The original plan was to get a notebook computer, so the hubs ordered one online. Well it hadn’t shipped yet – he preordered a new model. Yesterday we stopped at Best Buy so I could just see if the size was going to be ok for what I usually use the computer for. After thinking about it, it was just a little too small. D uses the computer too and I think the notebook would be hard for him to use. I think they are cool and a good thing to have for blogging on the run but for my everyday stuff I decided to go with a more normal size laptop.

Last night Charlie did all the setup work, which was taking a little longer than I expected and I was falling asleep in the chair waiting. I decided to hit the hay and start my day on Tuesday using my new baby.

Here is a recap of my eats yesterday. I am now a bar addict – they are so portable – perfect for this mama. The pizza was Amy’s Roasted Veggie Pizza – it tastes exactly the same as TJ’s Roasted Veggie Pizza. I loved it – I could easily eat this everyday. The crust is delicious and I love the sweet caramelized onion sauce under the veg.

HPIM8213 HPIM8215
HPIM8217 HPIM8219
HPIM8220 HPIM8225
HPIM8224HPIM8233

This morning I went to the gym at 5 – I really enjoy exercising at that hour. I did 30 minutes on the Elliptical w/moving handles, 30 minutes on the ARC Trainer and weights.

I made a creamy bowl of Whole Grain Cream of Wheat for breakfast again. I mixed in 1/4 cottage cheese and topped it with a Nature’s Promise Peanut Butter Honey Roasted Snack Bar. I loved the flavor of this bar. Both of the NP bars are great.

HPIM8242

I also had a golden delicious apple.

HPIM8240

I am planning on taking D to the library at some point today. I need to find another book to read. We usually play a bunch of games that they have so it should be some fun for him too. Other than that just the usual household chores that mommy needs to tend to. I need to figure out what kind of a goodie I am going to make my honey for Valentine’s Day. I always make him truffles so I need to decide what flavor he gets this year. My man is a huge chocoholic (as you all know by now), he loves when I make him homemade truffles. He keeps asking me what I want and I really can’t think of anything. I mean he just bought me a new computer – that is a pretty sweet gift, especially because I was about to lose my mind without it.

Time to go get the little man dressed – he is watching some AM toons at the moment. I hope you have a great day. I know that I will – now that I feel connected to the world again. See you later.

10 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

WELCOME BACK!!! Have fun with D :-)

Rose said...

Love the new computer! How schnazzy.

greendogwine said...

Yay for the new computer! I love getting big new items! :)

carolinebee said...

YAY!! What a nice hub :D I'm glad u will be back in blogging action! My grandma used to make truffles every Christmas, homemade is the way to go!!

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

hey sweetie welcom back can you email me your adress? Thanks Dear!

Bridget said...

Yay new computer!!!!! I'm so jealous! I don't think your the only "bar obsessed" blogger haha! I must try that pizza!

K said...

NIIIIIIIICE computer!! Hope you enjoy it :)

Truffles are so much fun to make!

Fitnessista said...

gorgeous new computer!
i looooove those wcmn luna bars :D

Lauren said...

I'll have to try Amy's pizza - I love their other products.

seeleelive (for the love of peanut butter) said...

all the eats look fantastic!!