Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am Alive but it is Dead

Hello my friends. I am still here but my computer kicked the bucket Sunday night. Then I woke up yesterday with a temp of 102 so it was a total rest day for me. My hubs stayed with me and took extra good care of me. I am feeling much better today. I will resume normal blogging when my new computer arrives - not sure how long that will take. Until then I will try to post in the evenings with Charlie's computer.
I miss you all and feel so out of the blog world loop. I hope you all are well. Have a great Tuesday.

8 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

So sorry about your computer!! :-( Hang in there Sammie!! Miss you!!

Jen (Running with Food) said...

Hope you are feeling better very soon! Bummer about your computer ...

Simple and Divine said...

0MG, Beautiful Sammie! I am so sorry you've had to go through this! I am so glad you are feeling better, and I cannot WAIT to have you back. I was worried about you, love!

All My Best,
Julz

Erica said...

Sorry about the computer and I hope you feel so much better! We miss you

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

So sorry Sammie. Get some rest, and I hope you're feeling better soon my friend.

K said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!! Sorry about the computer issues :(

We'll miss you until you get back!

Heather said...

Oh no! I am sorry about that terrible fever. Get well soon. :D

Heather said...

That was me (Hangry Pants).