Monday, February 16, 2009

He’s Waiting

I must make this a quick one, D is waiting for me to play cars. I simply can’t keep him waiting that long now can I, besides he keeps asking me if I am done yet and I can only hear that about 30 times before it starts to bug me.

I woke up bright and early absolutely famished so I ate a Kashi Blueberry waffle with strawberry preserves as a pre-workout snack.

HPIM8399

It really wasn’t that good at curbing my hunger but I didn’t want too much in my belly while I was exercising. It must have been the fact that this waffle was full of wholes.

HPIM8402

At the gym I did 30 min. on the Elliptical with moving handles, 30 min. on the Recumbent Bike and then weights. The bike is quickly becoming a new favorite addition to my workout. I have an awesome road bike that I received as a Mommy’s Day gift a few years ago. I used to ride a lot when I first got it but last year not as much. I can’t wait for Spring – I will definitely be hitting the road more often this year.

My breakfast this morning was a cinnamon banana coconutty bowl of oat bran. It was so creamy and delicious.

I cooked 1/2 a cup of oat bran with water then I added 1/4 cup cottage cheese and a banana – love the natural sweetness the banana adds. I topped it off with LOTS of cinnamon and 1/2 a tablespoon of raw Coconut Butter shavings – some came out as chunks which are AMAZING.

HPIM8404

This was my dinner last night – leftover chicken with Swiss cheese sandwich, Food Should Taste Good tortilla chips and a yummy salad. For dessert I hade some Chocolate Peanut Butter Soy Delicious – yes it was a BIG OLD bowl of goodness.

HPIM8394 HPIM8397

Time for a little play time then I am going to the library to get a new book. I might make a trip to TJ’s today. I bought my hubs a box of cereal and when he opened the box the bag inside was wide open. I must get my love bird his favorite cereal.

Have a great Monday.

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Have tons of fun with D, and DEFINITELY go to TJ's!! :-)

Briana said...

Mmm... that waffle looks delicious even if it wasn't very filling.

ksgoodeats said...

I'm giving another vote for TJs trip - love that place :)