Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hers and His

Tonight D and I had a delicious pizza from Whole Foods.  They only offer one size and man is it HUGE.  I got 1/2 topped with lots of yummy veggies and the other 1/2 with cheese. I am sure you know what half was his – my veggie hating son.

We have lots of leftovers – the pizza stone will come in handy when I need to reheat some. 

 

HPIM8741

We also picked out dessert – Hers & His.  Of course he had to eat some of the frozen yogurt.  You know that if I bought that just for him he wouldn’t touch it.  I am pretty sure that he will probably eat the rest of it on me tomorrow – at least I got to savor a little. 

 

HPIM8744 HPIM8742

Let me back up to the happenings of the rest of our day. 

After the gym I snacked on this Luna bar on the way home. I was starving after my 6 mile run, 15 min. Stationary Bike ride and weights.

HPIM8725

 

My sissy called and asked if she could bring Rocco over to play with D for a little while.  I made a quick lunch – Flat-Out wrap filled with shredded cheese and fresh salsa.  I threw it on the HOT pizza stone to melt the cheese and crisp up the wrap. On the side I had red pepper sticks and mustard for dipping.

 

HPIM8726 

 

I also had 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, a tsp agave and a TJ’s Banana granola bar.

 

HPIM8734  HPIM8735

 

The boys played Star Wars the whole time and I had a nice visit with my sis.

My afternoon snack was 1/2 cup cottage cheese with cinnamon, a Kashi bar and an apple.

 

HPIM8736 HPIM8739

 

Well that is all I have to say for today.  I am beat and totally ready for bed.  Tomorrow I have to bring D to the gym with me again so I will see you before we leave.  Have a great night.

4 comments:

foodsthatfit said...

Leftover pizza is one of my favorite breakfasts! Post run, of course:)

Erica said...

hahaha- the difference in the two halves really cracks me up! I love that froyo

greendogwine said...

MMM - that pizza looks fantastic! as does the "treats"!

Meghann said...

Wow, that pizza is huge! You order you pizza jus tlike I get mine.. lots of veggies, hold the cheese :)