Sunday, February 22, 2009

Do I have something in my teeth?

I got a kick out of D eating a brownie this afternoon.  He was sporting a chocolaty grin. 

 teeth1

He thought that it was funny that I couldn’t stop laughing every time he shot me a smile.

 

teeth2

Then he started being goofy.  He is a fan of the No Pudge brownies too. 

 

d

 

Sorry there really isn’t anything else exciting to report.  Today was a very boring day.  We hung out at home because it was a rainy and gloomy day. 

Here is the recap of the days eats.

This morning I snacked on a Luna bar – I have decided this flavor is just not that good. 

 

HPIM8575

Lunch was a simple swiss cheese, tomato, lettuce and mustard sandwich on whole wheat bread.  This was easy and I didn’t have to worry that it would get cold while I prepared 2 other lunches.

 

HPIM8579

 

My lunch needed more veg than that so I had a small bowl of summer squash and fresh salsa.

 

HPIM8577

 

I also had 1/2 a cup greek yogurt and a drizzle of agave. 

 

HPIM8585

Lunch ended sweetly with a No Pudge Brownie.

 

HPIM8581

 

Afternoon snack was a ROLL! bar – mmmmmm, crunchy and chewy.

 

HPIM8594

 

We went over to my in-law’s to celebrate my father-in-law’s b-day tonight.  I made a TJ’s pizza for D and me – steak was on their menu. 

 

HPIM8597

I cooked it on my pizza stone which makes the crust extra crispy.  I wrapped up 2 pieces to take with me.  It was pretty good but I still like the Roasted Veggie flavor better.  Don’t get me wrong I will definitely be eating this kind again.  It reminded me of a House of Pizza style pizza with MUCH LESS grease, yuck!

 

HPIM8600

 

When we got home I had myself a little dessert – a Z Bar with a smear of PB. 

 

HPIM8601

I have no idea if I will be able to stay awake for Desperate Housewives tonight.  I missed it last week because I was so tired. I can’t believe it is only 8 o’clock – my body thinks it is much later. 

I hope you had a great weekend.  See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

ksgoodeats said...

D is so precious!! Can't beat some simple sandwiches! I haven't seen that flavor of the Kashi Roll bar before - I'll have to keep my eyes peeled!

Rose said...

Aw! How cute is D. He looks much better than I do when I have brownies in my teeth :)

seeleelive (for the love of peanut butter) said...

Hey Sammie! Hope things are going well for you and yours- looks like you still got the peanut butter goin' on which is what i was looking for...haha just kidding!

D looks older and look at those TEETH! oh and..i have eaten that fudge sundae flavor and its delicious!