Monday, February 16, 2009

Closed

The library is closed today for President’s Day.  That stinks – I really wanted to get a new book.  I will just have to go tomorrow.  We ran to TJ’s and swapped the opened box of cereal for a new one.  I also bought a few more bars – Luna and Z Bars. 

Before we left I ate a Luna bar and so did my little man.  I had a Carmel Nut Brownie and he had a Chocolate Peppermint Sick. 

 

HPIM8407

 

We actually ran to Stop & Shop after the super quick swap at TJ’s.  I never made it there this weekend and well having 1/2 a roll of TP in the house is not a good thing. 

I made lunch when we got home.  I started with a salad – lettuce, red pepper, zucchini, broccoli (I love it raw) and Fat Free Balsamic Dressing.

 

HPIM8414

I also had a turkey and mozzarella whole wheat wrap (I used a piece of string cheese).

 

HPIM8408

 

Lastly I had 1/2 a cup Greek yogurt topped with some fruit, TJ’s High Fiber Twigs and 1/2 a tbsp almond butter.

 

HPIM8409  

D has been bugging me to let him play on the computer today.  I told him when I was finished blogging he can.  That should buy me some time to fold laundry, vacuum and maybe bake something.  I would really like some banana muffins.  I’ll just have to see how much time I have. 

See you tonight. 

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Too bad about the library :-( But hooray for TJ's!!!

Briana said...

Banana muffins sound good :)

luckytastebuds said...

Hi there! You definitely have a fun-tabulous blog!!! I love your eats and how much variety you have! That Luna bar is definitely one of my more highly enjoyed flavors...hahah I've had bad experiences with quite a few!! I can't wait to come back to your blog! :)

ksgoodeats said...

Aw man - sorry the library was closed! I love raw broccoli too!