Friday, February 20, 2009

Agave is the New Favorite

Good afternoon!  I hope that your Friday has been superb. 

I cleaned for 2 and a half hours then made a stop at Trader Joe’s.  I munched on a Luna bar that I packed with me while driving to the store. This is my favorite flavor – it reminds me of an Oreo cookie.

 

HPIM8519

 

I arrived home absolutely ready for lunch.  I purchased some organic alfalfa sprouts at the store the other day and really wanted to give them a try in my wrap today.  They were great. I see Caitlin and Meghann eating them all the time – thanks ladies, these added great crunch to my wrap.  Along with with the sprouts there was lettuce, fresh salsa and 3 0z of cooked ground turkey. 

 

HPIM8522

 

I also had a bowl of plain yogurt, 1/3 cup TJ’s High Fiber Twigs, a banana muffin, 1/2 a tbsp PB and a tsp drizzle of agave.  I am so in love with the flavor of agave – it has become a new favorite of mine. 

 

HPIM8523

I seriously can not believe the time.  I have only been home for about an hour – the day is flying by.  I am going to go out and rent a movie for me and my hubs to watch tonight.  We were joking this morning that we have spent ZERO time together this week, besides the night we paid the bills – how romantic.  Any good movie suggestions?  I would like something funny.  Enjoy the rest of your afternoon. 

2 comments:

ksgoodeats said...

That Luna does taste like an Oreo - YUM!

Enjoy your afternoon :)

foodsthatfit said...

Did you know that the Madhava Brand makes flavored agave nectar? My favorite right now is the hazelnut!