Friday, January 30, 2009

SPEEDY

I am still alive just crazy busy. D did in fact have to have 2 shots yesterday - he freaked!!!
I took him to Target and bought him a Spongebob Lego set - he is now all better.
So let me rip through the eats because I am at Panera with my guys on our way to a doctor appointment for Charlie.

Afternoon snack yesterday was my usual yogurt & cereal mess.





Dinner was another salad - can you OD on veg??



An apple & PB


and Flat-Out Chips


Dessert was a Kashi Pumpkin Pie bar



I made it to the gym this morning and came home and made a glorious bowl of oatmeal. It was mixed with cottage cheese then topped with blueberries, peanuts and shavings of Cacao Bliss.



Sorry this is so speedy but sometimes that is how my life is. This afternoon we are having a freind over to play so I am not sure when I will be back. I am going to enjoy my warm cup of tea right now and snack on a Kashi ROLL! Have a great Friday.




7 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Poor D :-( Hope he's done with the shots for a while!!

Lovin' your eats, as always!!! :-)

Good luck with the busyness, Sammie!!

ksgoodeats said...

Aw D! I hope he feels okay today :(

Don't forget to breathe today!! Hang in there with the crazy schedule!

Julie said...

Love your blog. The pictures always look so appetizing! I started one of my own. If you have any good advice on how I could fix it up that would be so great!! Thanks :)

Its www.juliegolean.com

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Glad you survived the doctor's visit. Legos always make things better. :)

Yummy eats, and if you could OD on veggies, I would have died a long time ago.

Loving all the oat bowls!

HeatherBakes said...

Aww, poor D! Shots are no fun :( But yea for the Spongebob legos!

How's the kashi roll?

Sarah (lovINmytummy) said...

I can't tell you how many times that Target toy aisle has saved me!

Hope you get a little downtime this weekend!

Sammie said...

Heather,
The Kashi ROLL! bar was awesome. It was chewy, crunchy, sweet and gooey. It was kind of like a caramel candy bar.