Thursday, January 29, 2009

ROLL!

These things are great.  I snacked on this when we went to run a few errands this morning.  It was super chewy, sweet & crunchy – all things delish to my mouth.  Gotta love Kashi.

 

HPIM7922

Lunch was another warm salad – it just feels so darn good in my belly.  I cooked zucchini, summer squash, red pepper and tomatoes in a pan sprayed with non-stick spray.  I seasoned the veg with my favorite spice blend, placed it on a bed of lettuce and added shredded cheese.  My accompaniments were tortilla chips and a pita.

 

HPIM7925

 

I ending with a sweet Chocolate Brownie Z Bar and a warm cup of Sugar Cookie Tea. 

 

 

HPIM7927

I am off to take D to his appointment.  I told him the doc would probably look in his mouth and in his ears and he went ape.  He flung himself on the ground screaming & crying - I am in serious trouble.  He is making me feel guilty about making him go to the doctors.  I swear they better not try and give him any shots today – I think he may faint.  Wish me luck. 

7 comments:

K said...

GOOD LUCK!!! Hope it goes smoothly!

Lauren said...

Mmm sugar cookie tea... love it. Good luck at the doctor's!

VeggieGirl said...

Lovely salad!!

Good luck to D at his appointment!!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Best of luck at the doctor. D will do great...I hope. :)

I'm loving your warm salads at lunch, and I LOVE those Kashi roll bars...but sometimes, they make a major jaw workout. The oatmeal walnut one is really good!

carolinebee said...

ooh no good luck to the little man! I wonder why he hates it so much?? Just a kid thing i guess...well hm i don't like it that much either i guess.

ChickPea said...

LOVE those roll bars...I recommend the Chocolate Turtle flavor!

Aggie said...

ooohhhh...love your warm salad!!