Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Windy Wednesday

Wow is it a windy day today.  I keep hearing my house creak every time a big gust of windy blows through.  Fortunately it is about 60 degrees today – what a temperature change.

I made it to the gym super early today.  Before leaving I had a Kashi waffle and a tablespoon of strawberry preserves. 

My real breakfast was another bowl of overnight oats.  I soaked 1/3 cup oats with 1/3 cup water then in the AM I mixed in 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, a banana, 1/4 cup Cinnamon Puffins and a tablespoon of PB.

HPIM6186

Our shift in the babysitting room was a bit tough today – D has a very hard time sharing his mommy.  Believe it or not, my little angel refused to behave today.  Now that we are home he is having a hard time getting back to his normal self – he is continuing to “blow-up” at me.  I guess his excuse is that he is tired so he is upstairs in his bed.  Hopefully when he ventures down here again he will be in a much better mood.

Here are the D photos of the day.

cool

m&d

mess

men

My sweetie pie came across this article and forwarded it to me.  I thought you might find it interesting.

Happy Wednesday. 

6 comments:

Erica said...

I'm cranky today too- I wish I could go take a nap ;). What did D ask for, for his birthday?

Sammie said...

He didn't ask for anything specific for his birthday. For Christmas he wants Santa to bring him Matchbox Shuttle Mission (of course Santa will come through) :)

Simple and Divine said...

That D has SUCH a beautiful Personality! And I adoe that smile! He totally glows, just like his beautiful Mama! :)

HeatherBakes said...

I guess your cold weather is visiting us today!

Interesting article- kind of along the same lines as visiting a "healthy" salad bar but loading up with cheese, creamy dressing, bacon, etc...

VeggieGirl said...

Windy like WHOA here as well.

GORGEOUS PHOTOS!!!

Courtney (Eat The Whole Thing) said...

Very interesting article! I think stuff like that is so interesting.

P.S. D is beautifuL!