Monday, December 8, 2008

We love Play-Doh

We are having a Play-Doh party at the moment but I thought that I would stop for a sec and do my lunch time post. 

I immediately downloaded the photos today so nothing was lost. 

I made a big salad which had lettuce, zucchini, Boar’s Head Oven Gold turkey, a slice of Gouda cheese, 2 tablespoons hummus, a squeeze of fresh lime juice and lots of fresh ground black pepper.  

HPIM6141

I made my yummy chocolate & PB toast again.  It is a great way to get my chocolate fix and by using only 1/2 a tablespoon of chips which is only 35 calories and 2 grams a fat I would say it isn’t that bad of a splurge. I used Sprouted Wheat bread, topped the other slice with 1/2 a tablespoon of PB and a tablespoon of Red. Sugar Strawberry Preserves. Under the chocolaty layer is was 1/2 a tablespoon of PB.

HPIM6142

It is time to get back to the fun.  I hope you have a great afternoon.

4 comments:

ashley (sweetandnatural) said...

I LOVED playdough when I was a kid. Have fun!

VeggieGirl said...

I miss playing with play-doh!!!! Enjoy :-)

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Sammie, have you ever made the peanut butter play-doh? It's edible, and I hear kids love it. Yea for low calorie chocolate fixes!

Sammie said...

Heather,
No I have not. Unfortunately my kid hates PB. I will look into it maybe it being Play-Doh he would be willing to eat it. Thanks.