Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Can’t beat the Heat

This afternoon D and I managed to not blow away in the wind. I replenished our soap supply and a few other much needed household items.

While we were out running our errands hunger struck but I was prepared this time. I packed a Z Bar which held me over for a little while.

HPIM6839

When we got home I mixed 1/2 a cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 a tsp Honey-Cinnamon Camp Mix seasoning, 1/4 cup TJ’s High Fiber cereal, 1/4 cup Original Puffins and a few Orange Ginger Almonds.

HPIM6841

I kept diner simple because I was hoping to make it to Hot Yoga tonight. I didn’t know if Charlie would make it home in time – thankfully he did. I had 2 pieced of whole wheat toast – 1 topped with pumpkin hummus and the other a tbsp PB and cranberry apple butter.

HPIM6847

For some protein I had 1/2 a cup cottage cheese with a little more pumpkin hummus.

HPIM6852

I did indulge in a little dessert – 1/2 a cup blueberries and a Vita-Top.

HPIM6860

Yoga was awesome tonight. I know it sounds grows but sweating out the toxins is so refreshing. After a serious sweat session I came home and ate an apple and a piece of string cheese.

HPIM6867

I have an early start tomorrow – it is a work day. We are supposed to get snow too – I think they are predicting 4 to 7 inches. Ugh!!! Have a great night.

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Fabulous eats and I'm SOOO glad that you made it to yoga after all!!

Have a great evening!!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

More snow? Your weather seems crazy. I'm glad you got in some Hot Yoga - that will definitely keep you warm. Also glad you're loving the pumpkin hummus. I can't wait to get home to my VitaMix & make some next week. :)

Erica said...

Snow again? you guys keep getting hammered! Glad you enjoyed the yoga again.

K said...

Glad to hear you got to yoga!!

All your eats are delicious! Hummus, vitatop, cottage cheese = yum!