Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Normal Yet

Oh boy, I just had lunch.  I was hoping that today would be a rather normal day but it is not yet.  It took me much longer to clean today.  I was on a roll so I got deep down into all the nooks and crannies.  It helped keep my mind off the fact that my mom was gone and I have no idea when she will be back to visit.  After cleaning, I stopped at Trader Joe’s and picked up some goodies. 

Here is what I threw together for lunch:

zucchini sticks with TJ’s Red Pepper spread

HPIM6347

Cinnamon Raisin Ezekiel Bread (purchased today) with a tbsp PB and a new granola bar.  The bar was yummy and very chewy.  I think it would taste great as a topping to oats. 

HPIM6348 

Lastly 3/4 cup Greek yogurt with a tbsp cranberry apple butter. 

HPIM6346

I did take along an apple, string cheese and a Kashi Granola bar for snacks.  Thank goodness I did because I most definitely needed them. 

HPIM6344 HPIM6345

I am going to unload the dishwasher then it is tea time.  Hopefully I can put my feet up for 20 minutes.

See you tonight. 

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Hang in there with the busyness!!


**Saw your comment on my blog - here's the information you need:


The burgers:

http://sunshineburgers.com/



The hemp information (and the products I use):

http://www.worldpantry.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/livingharvest/hemp101.d2w/report

VeggieGirl said...

after the w (in the hemp URL address), there's this:

/report

no space after the w

Erica said...

I'm sorry your mommy is gone :( It is so hard to be far from your mom! Glad you kept busy today with the errands and cleaning! Enjoy your relaxation time!!

Sammie said...

Thank you Veggie Girl. I am going to look wait till D goes to bed, then I'll do some reading online tonight.

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Hey Sammie, I saw the Sunshine burgers in the frozen food section of Whole Foods today. Hope you have one in your area.

Love those cleaning days - don't you feel such a sense of accomplishment?