Monday, December 1, 2008

The Month of Excitement

Good morning!!!  December is back again and it came faster than ever this year.  We have lots of excitement to look forward to with D’s 4th birthday, Mimi & Papa visiting and Christmas.  Hooray for a month of fun!!!

Breakfast included another cutie pie banana – the bunch I bought this week all look like this.  I am hoping to get D to eat some of them – so far he hasn’t. 

HPIM5927

My mess also contained 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/3 cup pumpkin, TJ’s High Fiber cereal, Cinnamon Puffins, cranberry apple butter and a tablespoon PB.  I think this bowl contained all the fiber I need for one day – yeah that’s a lot at one time – oops. 

HPIM5930

It is back to the usual Monday routine – D and I are heading to the gym.  I am also waiting to hear the results of the Pile on the Miles Challenge that Bobbi was sponsoring.  My ending total was 135.78 – lets hope that is enough to win something. 

If you are wondering about my cold – yeah, not any better – it’s WORSE.  I am now coughing and I my voice sounds horrible.  What the heck!!!  I am usually never sick.  Thankfully I stocked up on tea yesterday because I foresee lots of tea drinking today. 

Have a great morning.

12 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Happy December!! Great fiber-full Mess to begin the month with - yum!!

Congratulations on the end of the challenge!! Fabulous results!!

Ahhh, GET WELL SOON, SAMMIE!!

Erica said...

WHOA! Great job with POTM! Congrats!

ashley (sweet and natural) said...

Hope you feel better soon!

K said...

What a fun month! Congrats on all the miles - that's amazing!!

FEEL BETTER!!!

seeleelive (for the love of peanut butter) said...

D, eat those fruits!!!

have u tried disguising the naners with pb and choco chips? :-D

dryerlynt said...

congratulations on your miles!!! amazing!

magpie said...

Wow, that's an awesome number - congrats!! I hope you win :)

HangryPants said...

Holy wow! You destroyed me. Congratulations on your excellent mileage. :D

Sammie said...

Lee,
Unfortunately D does not like PB. He will eat bananas just not consistently.

Catherine said...

Congratulations on your POTM win! I seriously can't get over your mileage. That is beyond impressive!!

Meghann said...

COngrats on your POTM win! You really piled on a lot of miles. Way to go!

polly said...

Wow Sammie you are a running MAMA! Happy December and early Christmas. I love reading about all your fun with D.

and feel better, sweetie!!

p.s. can you add my blog to your list?