Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

We have had a wonderful day so far and the fun is not over. This evening we are heading to my Aunts house for dinner. My sissy and her kiddies will be there too.

I put together a bunch of photos of our unwrapping adventure that occurred early this morning.

HPIM6606

HPIM6607

HPIM6609 HPIM6612

HPIM6615 HPIM6630

D’s favorite gift was Matchbox Shuttle Mission – Santa made his day.

HPIM6621 HPIM6641

HPIM6640

HPIM6642

HPIM6643

HPIM6644

HPIM6645
My blog photos will now look superb.

HPIM6646

HPIM6647

HPIM6665

Santa came through for mommy this year – a Polar F11. My honey accidentally bought the men’s size which is way too big for my wrist so we will be exchanging it. Now I have a HRM for my indoor activities – I just love fitness gadgets.

HPIM6651

merry1

merry2

merry3 merry4

merry5

merry6

merry7

merry8

merry9

I ended up getting up really early and doing a 60 min. Power Yoga DVD – I am so loving yoga. What took me so long to get into it? I am hooked now. Before yoga I ate a banana.

Then my guys woke up and we opened our gifts. For breakfast I had 1/3 cup oat bran cooked in 3/4 cup water. Once cooked I added a chopped apple, a bunch of cinnamon, a tbsp PB and 2 banana biscotti.

HPIM6660

I didn’t have time for a run this morning because we had to head over to my in-laws for a visit so I hopped on the WaterRower for 30 min.

I packed lunch to take with me. PB & J and SunButter and J on Ezekiel bread.

HPIM6661

Sliced cuke and zucchini with hummus.

HPIM6662

A small container of plain Chobani.

HPIM6663

When we got home it was about 2:00 and the road was calling me. I went for a nice 5.6 mile run in the sun. Yes, the sun was shining today and melting all that dirty snow. After a quick shower I made a hefty snack because dinner is not until after 6:00. I mixed 1/2 cup Greek yogurt,1/2 cup pumpkin, 3/4 cup Cinnamon Puffins, a tbsp PB, a tbsp cranberry apple butter and 2 banana biscotti.

HPIM6667

I am pretty sure my Uncle is making prime rib so I need to pack some dinner for myself and Mr. D. Time to get my booty moving. I hope you are having a wonderful day. I will try to post later but if I am too tired please forgive me if I skip out of it. Tomorrow is a cleaning day so I will need some R&R tonight. See you later friends.

10 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Aww, fabulous gifts and family photos!! :-)

Keep enjoying your Christmas, Sammie!!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Merry Christmas Sammie! Love my Polar HRM - great gift :)

Aggie said...

Merry Christmas!!

Erica said...

Awesome pictures for your Christmas! Glad you all had a great day and yayy for the foodie/healthy gifts

Caitlin (see bride run) said...

awww merry christmas! you guys all so cute!

Meghann said...

Looks like D was on Santa's Nice list this year! :) So were you! Great gifts!

Merry Christmas!

K said...

Glad to see you and your family had a great Christmas!!

Happy Holidays :)

Anonymous said...

just wondering, do you ever take a break from your daily workouts?

Sammie said...

No, I like to get some for of physical activity everyday - that's just who I am.

HangryPants said...

These pictures are too cute! I love watching little kids open presents from Santa. Glad you and your family had a great day.