Saturday, December 13, 2008

It is SO quiet

Good morning!! I am up bright and early so that I can venture outside for a glorious run. It is about 20 degrees out side but I think that I can hack it. My house is so quiet at this time of the day – a perk of being the first one awake.

I made a mess (a small one) for some pre-run fuel. I mixed 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, a banana, 1 Weetabix biscuit, 1/4 cup Heart 2 Heart, a few Cinnamon Puffins (only 9), a drizzle of cranberry apple butter and about 1/2 tablespoon AB.

HPIM6243

I am going to head out in about 20 minutes and enjoy some alone time before the craziness begins. I will have a full report on the festivities later. Have an awesome day.

My photo tribute will be later too.

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Quite quiet here as well - it's kind of eerie, haha.

HAVE FUN AT D'S PARTY!!!!!!

hk said...

enjoy!!! i love quite mornings, love :) happy run, I braved the boston cold- not too bad- nice and refreshing :)

K said...

Lovely mess as usual :)

Enjoy the party today!!

Jaime said...

woww sammie! i really admire you for runnin in this cold!!!! :) you are one brave lady!