Monday, December 22, 2008

It is Crazy Out There

D and I ventured to Borders today which is in a plaza with a bunch of other stores including an LL Bean.  The parking lot was a mad house and the stores were crazy busy.  Despite the over population we had a decent excursion this afternoon. 

For lunch I used up my left over Raw Mac & Cheese along with a tomato – great combo!! 

HPIM6534

With that I also had 1/2 a cup of Greek yogurt and 3/4 cup TJ’s High Fiber cereal.

HPIM6535

This lunch had a bunch of different elements but at least the outcome was a satisfied tummy.

I was going to finish with a piece of Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin toast topped with a tbsp PB and Blueberry All Fruit Spread but ……..

HPIM6536

I felt the need for some more carbs and something chocolaty.  That is where the Chocolate Brownie Z Bar comes in.

HPIM6541

After our trip to the store we stopped by to visit with my Nana & Grampy – they only live up the street.  It was nice to hang with them for a bit but then it was getting late so we headed home. I needed a snack ASAP so I grabbed an apple and a string cheese to hold me over till dinner which will be very soon.

HPIM6540

Sorry this is a quickie but mommy needs to get dinner on the table.  See you back here in a few. 

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Ooooh yes - shopping right before the holidays is guaranteed to be difficult (especially the parking lot part, haha).

Have fun cooking dinner!!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

I'm sitting at work and my lunch did not feel me up. My mouth is watering staring at your food. I need some Greek yogurt ASAP. LOVE that stuff!

Erica said...

Yikes! I went to the post office today and it was NUTS. I just wanted to get in and out as fast as possible! Does your honey finally get to start vaca tomorrow?

K said...

Glad to hear you and D survived the crazed shoppers today!

Meghann said...

I think everyone save their shopping until this week. The malls have really not been taht bad, but yesterday it was insane tryin gto go after work, just the exit to go to the mall was backe dup onto the interstate. Hopefuly this boost in sales will help out the economy a tad. :)