Friday, December 12, 2008

Ice Storm

There will be no cleaning today due to an ice storm.  Luckily my town is only getting rain which should be ending soon.  The towns north of me, my sister-in-laws included, had a really bad ice storm.  They actually have canceled school so it must be pretty slick.  I decided not to chance it with my precious cargo (that being D).  I will just head over to her house on Monday instead.

I did make it to the gym at 5 this morning – a little rain was not going to stop me.  I the same snack as yesterday morning – a slice of Ezekiel bread with PB & J.

My breakfast was 1/2 cup multi grain hot cereal cooked with water.  Once it was cooled I added the goodies – a banana, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, a few Cinnamon Puffins and a tablespoon of almond butter.

HPIM6229

I get to spend the day with my mommy – yeah!!!  I hope you have an awesome Friday. 

Here is the days photo tribute to D.

54 

elmo 

sledding 

sneakers

7 comments:

Simple and Divine said...

HE IS SO RIDICULOUSLY PRECIOUS, SAMS!! Love him :) Please do another video soon :)

Simple and Divine said...

and enjoy your day with your mommy!

Rose said...

Your bowl is so pretty!

K said...

I saw some footage on the news :( Stay safe!!

LOVE the pictures of D, he's adorable!

Erica said...

Booo to the storm! You know its bad when they cancel school up that way! We NEVER had school off when I lived in Andover! D=so cute! Love the patriots jersey!

VeggieGirl said...

Eeek, stay safe in the horrid weather today!!

GORGEOUS MESS!!

Lovely photos!!

Have fun with Mom!!

Meghann said...

Your mess is so pretty! It's like a snowflake pattern. :)