Friday, December 12, 2008

How fast Can I post?

This is going to be super fast – I need to make dinner.  Sorry I am so late but I was at my sissy’s house all day.

Here is the eats in order that they were consumed.

1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup Cinnamon Puffins and a drizzle of cranberry apple butter.

HPIM6233

My packed lunch was Ezekiel bread with a tablespoon of AB & jelly and 1/2 cup cottage cheese with TJ’s High Fiber cereal & a drizzle of cranberry apple butter. For some veg I had 1/2 a cuke and 2 tablespoons of hummus.

HPIM6232

When I got home I was starving so I ate 1/2 a cup of Greek yogurt w/cinnamon and a Kashi granola bar.  I was seriously ready to eat my arm. I am whipping up a quick dinner because my little dirt ball needs a bath. 

HPIM6235

I hope that your Friday is going well.  See you later tonight. 

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

PUFFINS!!! You need the PB ones though ;-)

Can't wait to see what you make for dinner!!

Enjoy your Friday evening, Sammie!!

magpie said...

Enjoy your night! Hope you had fun at your sister's :)