Thursday, December 4, 2008

He’s Napping

That is just what my little man is doing right now.  He told me he was tired and needed to go take a nap.  I just checked on him and he is out cold.  He did run downstairs before falling asleep with a booger on his finger and said “now that is what was bugging me”.  At least he didn’t wipe it on his sheets or blankets, gross. 

For lunch today I had the leftover tuna cake with summer squash, 1/2 a tomato, artichoke hearts and TJ’s 12 Grain Mini Crackers. 

HPIM6017

My honey grabbed these crackers the last time we went shopping without realizing that they are mini.  Well they are delicious regardless of their size.  I also did not find them to be too salty which can be a downer with packaged crackers.  Another yummy Trader Joe’s brand purchase.  

HPIM6014

And because it was so divine yesterday I had to repeat the Sprouted Wheat bread, PB and chocolate toast.  I put the bread under the broiler after adding the chips so that they get a little gooey which makes my kitchen smell like I am baking something sinful. 

HPIM6020

I am just going to chill out for a little while and enjoy the quiet time – believe me it will not last long.  Have a great afternoon.

8 comments:

HeatherBakes said...

Okay, I'm cracking up at the booger story. It was nice of him to share that with you :)

I wish you hadn't shown me that PB/choc chip toast... now I'm going to HAVE to try it...

polly said...

Boogers and kids go hand in hand... or hand in nose. ;) Have a great day Sammie, hope you are feeling better. Your mess looked messy good this AM. Come over and say hi sometime! I'd love to know what your fave cereal is...I am guess Kashi Heart to Heart or TJ's fiber twig things. :)

Enjoy your afternoon!

VeggieGirl said...

Aww hope D continues to enjoy his nap, and that YOU continue to enjoy your Thursday :-)

Charlie said...

Ah, that's my boy.

Erica said...

hahahah- D is hilarious! Hope you enjoyed your free time!

Aggie said...

Too cute...(about the nap and the booger!)

I'm going to have to try those tuna cakes, they sound good. And I am loving all your pics down below!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

I want to try those tuna cakes. Oh, and I've loved every TJ product I've ever purchased. They are usually so reasonably priced!

K said...

D is so cute!! Haha great story :)

Those TJs crackers sound great!