Wednesday, December 10, 2008

He slept & I scrubbed

My little man did indeed need a nap.  I took advantage of the time and scrubbed my bathroom.  Now it is spotless for when we have visitors who just so happen to be coming tomorrow – yay!!!! 

For lunch I stuffed 1/2 a roasted acorn squash & 1/2 a yellow pepper with 1/2 a cup cottage cheese and 2 tablespoon of hummus.

HPIM6187

I also had an open face PB & J sandwich on Ezekiel bread. 

HPIM6189

We have to run to Trader Joe’s this afternoon.  See you tonight.

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Hooray for naps, delicious eats, and a TJ's shopping excursion!! :-)

K said...

I'm a big fan of Ezekiel bread! Your PBJ looks delish!

Have fun at TJs :)

biz319 said...

Did you bake the squash, let it cool and then stuff it?

Sammie said...

biz319,
yes

Sammie said...

The pepper was raw.