Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fluid Power

That would be the title of my new yoga DVD by Shiva Rea. I did a few vinyasas (sequences) tonight, about an hour total. It is totally different from Power Yoga, but still very challenging.  I am very happy to have something entirely different to further my yoga practice. 

I managed to get a good amount of laundry done today – thank goodness the piles were looking ready to attack.  D and I did some coloring with his new Crayola Pip-Squeaks Mix’ems markers – these things are way cool.

Here is the run- down of the rest of my eats for the day.

My afternoon snack contained Camp Mix Honey-Cinnamon Sugar.  My sister-in-law gave this to us yesterday because D had some over her house and loved it.  I had to try it because it contains my favorite flavor – that being cinnamon. 

 HPIM6733

This stuff is awesome.  I mixed 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with 1 tsp Honey-Cinnamon – which is only 15 calories. I e-mailed the owner and he gave me the nutritionals.  I tossed on some TJ’s High Fiber cereal, Original Puffins and honey roasted peanuts.

 HPIM6739

For dinner I was in the mood for some eggs so I cooked 1 whole egg & 1 egg white.  I seasoned the eggs with a spice mix my sissy gave me on Christmas.  It is my Memere’s family secret recipe so I am not able to share the goods with you – it is super delish.  The veg was zucchini with a little mustard (I love to use mustard as dressing or dip).  I also had 2 pieces of Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin toast. One slice topped with Swiss cheese and the other a tbsp PB.

HPIM6750

Dessert was a Vita-Top topped with 1/2 a tbsp PB and 1/2 a tbsp All Fruit Blueberry Spread.

 

HPIM6755

I read my little man a few chapters in his new Bionicle Book that he bought today at Borders.  He didn’t fall right to sleep but came down to go potty once already.  I hope he is off to dreamland – my honey and I want to watch The Dark Knight. 

I hope you had a great Saturday. See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

carolinebee said...

That sugar looks great! The Dark Knight is rrreally good! I just watched it last night...Christian Bale's voice is a little *intense*, but it was good overall:D

ksgoodeats said...

Oh I watched that movie this morning and I LOVED it! All of the actors did a great job!

That cinnamon looks right up my alley ;)

VeggieGirl said...

Yoga + Puffins = life is good :-)


Enjoy the film!!

HangryPants said...

The camp mix sounds delicious! Do you know where she got it?

Sammie said...

Heather,
She ordered it on-line.