Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cookies for Santa

My little man is all tucked into bed & excited for Santa’s arrival. He left Santa a note, cookies and carrots for the reindeer.

HPIM6599

HPIM6598

We had a nice visit with my family today. I was actually telling my Aunt about my blog because my Gramps showed her what I have been doing with my time. Hopefully she will visit me here often.

When I got home it was time for a snack. I mixed 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 3/4 cup Cinnamon Puffins and a tbsp cranberry apple butter. I also tossed on one of my home-made biscotti for a little extra goodness.

HPIM6593

I kept dinner super simple this evening. I was in the mood for some comfy oats. I cooked 1/2 cup oatmeal with 3/4 cup water, then I stirred in 1/2 cup pumpkin and 1 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes. I topped it off with a sliced banana and a tbsp of PB. It was one of those sweet & salty combos.

HPIM6595

Dessert was 2 more biscotti – you know what they look like and must make them so you know what they taste like. I am telling you, these babies are delicious.

I am not sure what me and Charlie are going to do for the rest of the night. Maybe pop in a movie. Honestly I am feeling kind of tired. I was hoping that I could do a yoga workout but I am not sure that I am up for it now. Have a great evening. See you in tomorrow.

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Aww, Santa will be very happy to receive D's note and cookies ;-)

PUFFINS!!

Merry Christmas, Sammie!!!!

Sammie said...

I guess I am a bit tired. I can't even recall my eats even from a photo. Thanks Veggie Girl.

Meghann said...

I know Santa is going to love his cookies. I'm sure D is very high on the Nice list :) Merry Christmas!

magpie said...

That is so cute. Merry Christmas Sammie!

Jaime said...

thank you sammie! i hope that the weather warms up like it's suppose to and melts all that snow! wish you the happiest of holidays!!!! xoxoxo