Thursday, December 4, 2008

Captured from Every Angle

I went a little crazy with the camera this morning – the mess was very photogenic.  Here it is from various angles.  And yes, it tasted just as good as it looks.

Today I mixed up 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, a banana, Kashi Heart 2 Heart, TJ’s High Fiber Cereal, Cinnamon Puffins, cranberry apple butter and a tablespoon of White Chocolate Wonderful PB. 

HPIM6006   HPIM6007
  HPIM6005  
HPIM6009   HPIM6012

 

So I tend to stay off the scale and judge things based on how my clothes fit, my energy level and mood. But I saw this on Miss Tiffie’s blog and thought that it sounded kind of cool. I am going to enter just to see if maybe I get lucky and win. 

I entered the Mary Lou’s Weigh Platform Giveaway!

Check out Roni’s Weight Loss Blog for more information.

I hope you have a great morning.  See you after lunch. 

5 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

I ADORE the Mess Food Gallery!! And that there's Puffins in the bowl ;-)

Happy Thursday, Sammie!!

K said...

Looks delish at every angle :)

Have a great Thursday!

Kath said...

PRETTY!!

runningwithfood.com said...

Whoa ... so much mess ... so much deliciousness!!

Meghann said...

You're right it was a photogenic mess :)