Saturday, December 20, 2008

Buried

The snow came but thankfully now it has stopped.  It did drop a TON of snow on us.  It really looks like we are buried under a foot of snow but since I have not been out there yet it is hard to tell exactly how much. I had to lay down as soon as D was in bed last night because I had a serious headache – that was at 8:00.  I fell asleep in the recliner under my heated throw till almost 9:30, then I moved my butt up to my bed.  As soon as I was up there my little man woke up and he was not feeling well.  He needed another Vick’s layer on his chest (we weren’t sure if he would need it when we put him to bed, but he did).  Of course he wanted to come lay with me so into my bed it was.  He was a bed hog all night.  I finally had to get out of bed this morning – I couldn’t take another kick to the back.  When I got up I looked at the spot that I was laying in and it was like 5 inches wide – yeah, I was ready to fall out of my bed.  Oh well, that’s a mommy’s life. 

Here are my eats, sorry nothing fancy.

Afternoon snack: less than 1/2 a cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 a cup pumpkin, a huge chopped golden delicious apple (it was super sweet) and 1/4 cup TJ’s High Fiber cereal.

HPIM6458

Dinner: 1/2 a cup cottage cheese with cranberry apple butter, 3/4 cup PB Puffins, Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin cheesy toast (I melted a piece of light mozzarella string cheese on top) and 2 celery sticks with a tbsp PB. 

HPIM6461

I hope you all had a great evening. I am sure a lot of you got snow. How much snow did you get?  I’ll post some photos of our winter wonderland later – even though I hate the stuff is is kind of pretty outside right now.  Once it gets traveled on and dirty – well that’s when it is no good.

5 comments:

Erica said...

oh gosh! I'll have to give my sister a call to see how much they got!

VeggieGirl said...

We got about 7 inches... hang in there with YOUR massive snow load!!

PB PUFFINS!! ;-)

K said...

We got 10 inches!!! It's insane my poor little Boston Terrier has to LEAP through the yard haha!

Hope you had a great night and hang in there with the white stuff!

Simple and Divine said...

WE DIDN'T GET ANY SNOW! I LOVE SNOW! Boo, so jealous. :(

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Ooh, please post snow pictures so that I can live vicariously through you. We never get that much of the white stuff.