Monday, December 29, 2008

A Break for Lunch

We ran a couple errands but still have a few more left. Lunch was in order so it’s a quick break back home for a feeding then we are heading back out again.

For lunch I stuffed 1/2 a red pepper with 1/2 a cup cottage cheese, then sprinkled on some secret seasoning. I also had some slices of zucchini – my plate needed something green - drizzled with a bit of mustard. And the meal would not be complete without my PB fix. I topped 2 pieces of Ezekiel Cinnamon raisin bread with a tbsp PB and All Fruit Blueberry Spread.

HPIM6792

I was really in the mood for a nice warm cup of tea so what better to accompany Sugar Cookie tea – a Chocolate Brownie Z Bar.

HPIM6796

We are off to tackle the rest of our errands. Have a great afternoon.

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Mmm, lovin' all the PB!!

Good luck with the rest of your errands!!

K said...

PBJ on cinnamon raisin?! Yum!

Meghann said...

I recieved your package today! They tried to deliver it while I was out of town this weekend, so I had it redirected to my office to make sure I got it. Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts and please tell D thank you as well. His drawing is hanging up in my cubicle right now. He's a very talented artist :)