Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blown Away

I went the the Hot Yoga class tonight and it totally blew me away.  I never sweat so much in my life – not even running in the summer time.  I am a HUGE fan and I really need a workout like this in my life. I could feel my muscles shaking as I was challenging my body more and more – I loved every minute of it.  The room was SOOOOO warm – I was really enjoying the heat because as you know I am always cold.  I can definitely tell that I will be SORE in tomorrow.  As I am standing here typing away I can feel the muscles in my legs still shaking from the workout.  I will never underestimate a yoga workout again.

Before I left I did have a little something to eat.  Not knowing what to expect from the class I chose simple toast with PB & Fruit Spread and Swiss cheesy toast.  I also had 1 and a 1/2 biscotti.

HPIM6581

I had an apple and a piece of string cheese afterward.  The class started at 6:30 and went until almost 8:15.  I didn’t want to eat anything too heavy because I am heading up to bed once I finish posting. 

 

HPIM6582

Tomorrow is a work day so I will have to post breakfast a little late.  Have a great evening.  I am so excited that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. 

5 comments:

Erica said...

So glad you liked it- like I said I have heard so many good things. Maybe I will finally give it a go!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Good to hear. I have been debating for a while to try Hot Yoga as I've heard mixed reviews. I should just try it, especially now that it is so cold outside. My New Year's Resolution is more yoga...so why not? Thanks Sammie!

K said...

Glad to hear you liked it! At my old yoga place, it wasn't hot yoga but they cranked the heat SO HIGH it might as well have been. I always felt great after I left though.

Merry Christmas Eve!!

VeggieGirl said...

HELL YES FOR AMAZING YOGA!! :-D

magpie said...

Yay for yoga!!