Monday, December 8, 2008

Berry Blue

Good morning. I was indeed able to stay awake to watch Desperate Housewives. I called my mom and talked to her for the 45 minutes I had to wait. I drank another cup of Sugar Cookie tea during the show and did not end up needing a snack.

This morning I woke up really wanting blueberries, thankfully I have a bag of them in my freezer. I really like Wyman’s Wild Blueberries – they always taste so much sweeter than any other brand I have tried. In the mix this morning was 1/2 cup thawed Blueberries, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, TJ’s High Fiber cereal, Cinnamon Puffins and a tablespoon of PB. My berry blue mess hit the spot.

HPIM6136Well the countdown begins till I get to se my mommy – she will be here an Friday. We are having a birthday party for D on Saturday – I will tell you more about that later. Trust me we have a simple yet fun plan. We try to keep it simple because it is so close to Christmas but of course we want him enjoy his day. I still can not believe my little baby is going to be 4.

To celebrate my best pal, everyday this week I will present you with photos of my sweet baby boy. He really was the cutest baby I ever laid eyes on, but then again he is mine.

Here are some preggie pictures.

pregs1

preg2

Ready to burst.

ready

Of course I am crying – no big surprise there.

baby1

baby2

baby3

baby4

He & Rocco were already best buds as babies.

buddies

baby5

m&d2

This is my favorite picture – he was only 1o days old and it was Christmas Eve. D was my best Christmas present EVER!!!

m&d

I hope you have a great morning.

8 comments:

Erica said...

oh my gosh you were the cutest preggers lady ever! Happy early bday D!

VeggieGirl said...

That Mess is GORRRRRRRRGEOUS!!!!!!

Such incredible photos of you with D when he was born!! So touching :-) His birthday celebration will be so fun this weekend!!

Happy Monday!!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Precious pics of you and D! Love the blueberry mess. A nice change from the pink as blue is my favorite color :)

misstiffie said...

awwwwww sooo cuuute :] you are such a pretty mommy with the most BEAUTIFUL baby :] LOVE the pictures!!!! And the blueberry mess is such a pretty color!!!

*Erica* said...

Those pics are so beautiful! I can see the pride and joy all over your face.

K said...

Such cute pictures!!! Happy early birthday to D :)

Charlie said...

That's one hot pregnant chick!

strongandhealthy said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing!