Friday, December 5, 2008

Beep, Beep

That is the sound that I woke up to today.  One of the smoke alarms in our house is beeping because it needs a new battery.  Now we just have to figure out which one it is. 

Here is the bowl of goodies – delicious as it always is.  I had to scrape the cranberry apple butter jar clean this morning – there was barely anything left.  In the mix today was 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, a small banana, TJ’s High Fiber cereal, Cinnamon Puffins, a tablespoon of PB and the dregs of the cranberry apple butter. 

HPIM6066

To the gym we go this morning – I am really in the mood for a run.  I am actually looking forward to running outside this weekend – I hope that the weather will permit such activity for me. 

I hope you have a great morning.  Happy Friday! 

8 comments:

Erica said...

ughhh! I hate when the smoke alarm does that! Your mess looks especially good to me this am- I am hungry!

VeggieGirl said...

Haha!! Our smoke alarm was doing that about a month ago.

PUFFINS!! :-D

Have a great run, and a fabulous Friday!!

Aggie said...

Those alarms can really be annoying!

I came to visit your blog early today for a little motivation and inspiration...this week has been bleh for me, I've worked out but my eating hasn't been great...just wanted to let you know that reading your blog really gets me on track! Thank you!! :)

Have a great day!

runningwithfood.com said...

Grrr ... that is so aggravating! We have a smoke detector in EVERY room and we can never figure out which one is beeping!!!

Have a great day!

K said...

Delicious looking mess as usual!

Have a great Friday!!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

We've been battling the smoke alarms in our house as well. One of them kept beeping, even after I change the battery. Turned out it needed cleaning! I just gave it a shot of air with our keyboard duster, and no more beeps!

Sammie said...

Aggie,
Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet. I am really glad that you enjoy what I have to share with you all - sometimes I feel like I am boring but hey, that's my life right now. I hope you have an awesome day.

magpie said...

I just got into TJ's high fiber cereal and it is great :) Enjoy your run!