Monday, December 15, 2008

Back to Normal

I took a little break from posting yesterday to just enjoy the last evening with my mom, plus my huz got a serious migraine. I should be back to normal today. 

Here is a recap of eats, minus my afternoon snack which was a plain yogurt and a Z Bar. 

HPIM6331 HPIM6337 HPIM6338

This morning I am going to clean my sister-in-law’s house so I was up early and went to the gym at 5. 

For breakfast I had 1/3 cup oats cooked in water, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, 1 plank from a Kashi Crunchy granola bar and a tablespoon of Almond butter.

HPIM6343

Sorry this is so short – my house is a little crazy this morning with my mommy trying to pack up to head home. 

I will see you all this afternoon. Happy Monday!

4 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

No worries about shorter posting!! Just post what and when you can/feel like :-)

That Mess looks like watercolors or something - so beautiful!!

Happy Monday!!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Yea, still loving the blue breakfast mess!

HeatherBakes said...

Your oats look so pretty! Love the color.

And happy belated birthday to D!

K said...

Hope your hubs migraine went away - I know how fun those are :(

Pretty breakfast! Have a great Monday!! Hope your mom has a safe trip home!