Monday, December 29, 2008

Another Day with my Mr.

My honey took today off too -  another day that we all get to hang out together.  He has to go in to work tomorrow and maybe Wed. but then he has Thursday and Friday off – not a bad work week for him. 

This morning I went to the gym at 5:30 and got in a great workout.  Before leaving I had the usual banana.

I was really in the mood for some oat bran for breakfast but my container has maybe 2 tbsp left so I had to go with oatmeal.  I cooked 1/2 a cup oats with 3/4 cup water and 1/2 a chopped apple.  When it was finished cooking I added 1/4 cup Cinnamon Puffins, the rest of the apple, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt and a tbsp PB.

HPIM6787

We are off to run some errands – one stop will be to Whole Foods to get more oat bran.  I hope that you have an awesome Monday.  See you later.

5 comments:

Erica said...

What a fun vacation week! I hope you two enjoy your time together!! That ice cream you made yesterday looks great! I may have to request one of those blenders in the future!

K said...

I agree with Erica, the ice cream from yesterday was genius!

Love the bowl and have fun with your hubs today!!

VeggieGirl said...

Have an AWESOME time with your fabulous family!!

Heather McD (Heather Eats Almond Butter) said...

Lots of time with the men in your life this week :)

Lovely breakfast mess as always. Happy Monday Sammie!

HeatherBakes said...

Glad your hubby gets to hang out today! Hope you guys find some fun stuff at WF :)