Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Worth Repeating

I still had some spaghetti squash left over, so what better way to use it then to repeat my dinner from last night.   It was so delicious that it was really worth a replay. 

Toady I added a bed of lettuce under the squash which added a little crunchiness to the mix. 

HPIM5788

I also included a toasted Sandwich Thin, same as yesterday.  One side had Swiss cheese and the other a tablespoon of PB and Smucker’s Low Sugar Red Raspberry Preserves. 

HPIM5785

I told D that we can make cookies this afternoon.  He requested white chocolate chip so that is what we shall do. I am off to bake with my little helper.  See you tonight.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

mmmmm white chocolate chip cookies are one of my all time favs! have fun with your sweetie :)

Erica said...

What a fun day! I wish I was baking cookies!

ksgoodeats said...

Aw, have fun baking!

VeggieGirl said...

HOLY YUM!! ;-)

Have fun baking with your little sidekick!!