Thursday, November 13, 2008

Vita-licious

D and I had a nice visit with Nana & Grampy. I am very lucky to have such wonderful Grandparents. When we got home I needed a quick snack to hold me over till dinner. I had 1/4 cup cottage cheese and the other 1/2 of a Pear Apple Strudel Clif Bar (I ate the other 1/2 last week, I think).

For dinner I was really in the mood for a comforting meal, and for me that is eggs. I made an omelet with 1 whole egg + 2 egg whites, lite cheddar cheese and broccoli.

On the side I had more broccoli and a plum.

I toasted a Whole Wheat Arnold's Sandwich Thin and topped it with TJ's Roasted Red Pepper Spread - still loving that stuff.

This meal was warm, comfy and very satisfying.

After my little man was snuggly in his bed I tore into a new product - Deep Chocolate VitaTops - I bought these at Stop & Shop today. I have seen this product on a few blogs and they always get great reviews so I thought that it would be a nice thing for me to test & it is chocolate :) I ate my chocolaty goodness with a warm cup of decaf Chocolate Hazelnut tea. I savored every delicious bite - I am a huge fan. I am definitely going to try the other flavors. I saw the VitaBrownies & VitaMuffins too - more yummies for sure.

I am hitting the hay very soon - early AM workout tomorrow. It is also a cleaning day at my sister-in-law's which means a stop at Trader Joe's, yay!!!! I am on my last container of greek yogurt so I need to restock.
Have a great night. I will see you bright and early tomorrow.

1 comment:

VeggieGirl said...

Hooray for a lovely visit!!

Yay for Trader Joe's tomorrow!! :-D