Saturday, November 1, 2008

Treats-O-Plenty

What a night last night!! The kiddies had a blast. We trick-or-treated for 2 hours - they made out pretty well.
D and I just hung out yesterday afternoon and waited for Charlie to get home so we could meet the gang for our eve of fun. Of course we hit a ton of traffic trying to get to our candy collecting spot.
There was food consumed but it is not nearly as exciting as Halloween photos but here is what I ate - afternoon snack greek yogurt, Z Bar and cranberry apple butter.


Turkey, cheese and hummus sandwich on whole wheat bread plus carrot sticks while driving - not a good way to enjoy dinner.



Now here is where the fun begins.

Commander Cody

Mad-Eye Moody

Anakin Skywalker

Ronald Weasley

Hermione Granger


Anakin under cover

The awesome twosome

Getting some goodies

Thank goodness my sister brought the limo for when the boys got tired - they were pooped by the end.

Ta Da, THE LOOT!!! I think daddy is just as excited as D. Now last year mommy would have been too but after all the hard work getting my skin the way it is now I am not taking any chances. I am almost positive that evil demons would appear on my face if I consumed any of this - I will spare my skin and my booty :)

I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.

3 comments:

ConsiderEatz! said...

What a fun night, how cute are those kiddies!? Im loving Skywalkers attire ;)
-Caroline F.

Jenna said...

oh my gosh. I am in love with your son!!!!! SO adorable!!!!

carla said...

SO CUTE. you totally have me rethinking my NO PICS OF TODDLER POLICY :)