Friday, November 28, 2008

Sweat Out the Germs

Yesterday I started to feel a little bit of a dry throat but thought it was from breathing in the cool air during my run. Well nope that wasn’t it – I have a cold, yuck!!! Thankfully I don’t feel bad, I just have a very runny nose and the irritating dry throat is still present.

I went to the gym this morning to sweat out the germs. I didn’t run, I think Charlie would have locked me up if I did. He knows that I hate to take a day off from running but really stressed the idea of a rest – I agree it was much needed after yesterdays trek.

For breakfast today (after the gym) I made a yummy mess. In the bowl was 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, a banana, 1 Weetabix biscuit, Kashi Heart 2 Heart, Cinnamon & Original Puffins, cranberry apple butter and a tablespoon of PB. As always, my favorite way to start the day.

HPIM5871

We are off to my sister-in-law’s house so that I can get rid of the dust bunnies that have accumulated over the past 2 weeks. While we are out we will be making a stop at Trader Joe’s – D ate the last of his yogurt this morning and I need to restock my supply.

Have a great day – hopefully you are lucky enough to have the day off. If you are going Christmas shopping, well, you are brave and have fun.

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

Ahhh, feel better!! Hopefully your workout and the delish Mess will speed up the recovery process :-)

Have fun today!!

Aggie said...

I love the picture of you and your two guys! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Feel better!