Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shopping with my Sissy

Last night my sissy & I did go Christmas shopping and I got lots of great things for my family and of course my main man, D. I can’t wait to see his face when he opens his gifts – that makes Christmas so much fun.  I remember the excitement as a kid so it brings back all those feelings again to see my child all crazy & ecstatic on Christmas morning.  I think my favorite gift that I got him is a tent that goes over his bed so he will be able to camp out every night.  It even has rollup window panels – it is the coolest thing. 

Here is a quick recap of my eats:

HPIM5896 HPIM5897
HPIM5898 HPIM5899

Sorry nothing fancy, same old Sammie style meal.  I hope you had a great Saturday. 

I’ll be back in while – enjoy your breakfast. 

4 comments:

MizFit said...

Ilove that your 'same ole sammie style meal' puts all mine to shame.

aesthetically I sucketh in the kitchen :)

Erica said...

A tent that goes over his bed? How cool! I want one! hahah Glad you got the shopping in ;)

K said...

That tent sounds like so much fun!

ashley (sweet and natural) said...

Hi Sammie! Thanks for your comment on my blog! My brother had one of those bed tents when he was a kid. They are really cool!