Sunday, November 23, 2008

Relaxing Night, Sad Morning, Good Run

Last night I was going to put a movie in to watch but when I turned on the TV one of my favorite movies was on – My Big Fat Greek Wedding.  I enjoyed my tea and Z Bar while watching my chic flick. 

Onto the sad news – I think we might have lost our little critter Stripy.  He was moving around last night but this morning he is not.  We have decided to just leave him alone and see what happens. 

This morning I enjoyed the last of my PB Puffins – see they don’t last that long in my house.  I mixed those tasty puffs with 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 3/4 cup pumpkin, 3/4 cup Cinnamon Puffins and a tablespoon of Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter. 

HPIM5745

A few hours later I ventured out for a run.  Today it was about 20 degrees out there and super windy.  There were times when I was running into the wind and felt like I was barely moving.  My finish time was 1 hour 21 minutes – not as fast as I was hoping but I am very glad that I did it. 

I needed to have a little snack right away so I just stuck 2 slices of Applegate Farms Roasted Turkey between an Arnold’s Sandwich Thin.  That refueled me so that I could hop in the shower and thaw out. 

HPIM5751

Lunch today looks pretty much the same as my dinner last night.  I couldn’t resist that yummy acorn squash.  I stuffed it with 1/2 cup cottage cheese then sprinkled on some cinnamon.

HPIM5754

Along with it I made 2 Ryvita cheesy crackers – these things are so yummy.  When you toast then they get super crispy which I quite enjoy.  I also had a piece of Chocolate Pumpkin Bread topped with a tablespoon of Vanilla Almond Butter.  The spices in this bread are so perfect for fall – I am really enjoying this loaf. 

HPIM5753

So that is my day so far.  I hope your weekend is going well.  See you tonight.

2 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

So sorry about Stripy - hang in there :-(

seeleelive (for the love of peanut butter) said...

oh ouch--that sounds cold!!


My prayers are with Stripy!