Friday, November 21, 2008

Puffin Party

I hope you all are having a lovely Friday evening. I am just about ready to go spend some time with my honey.
D and I had a successful trip to Trader Joe's this afternoon. Before we left I had a snack - 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 3/4 cup TJ's High Fiber cereal and a drizzle of cranberry apple butter.

We got back to our house much later than I had planned - we were in the commuter traffic on the drive home. I was of course starving and had no patience to wait for something to cook. I purchased the Original flavor Puffins at TJ's today - I have had every flavor but this one. Well I had myself a little Puffin Party.

It looked like this:

This just goes to show you how addicting the PB Puffins are to this girlie - I can't eat them just once a day. The Original flavor squares are much smaller than the PB ones and they don't stay crunchy as long :( They still taste good.

Then I had Puffin Party #2 - the only difference between 1 & 2 is - #1 was made with 1/2 cup greek yogurt, a spoonful of applesauce and a tablespoon of Vanilla Almond Butter and #2 was made with 1/2 cup Stonyfield Nonfat Chocolate frozen yogurt and White Chocolate Wonderful PB.

I didn't consume one vegetable for dinner - so unlike me. Thank goodness I got my veg in earlier. Tomorrow I must try to control myself with the Puffins - but the PB ones taste so darn good.

Have a great night. I will see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

No worries - your Puffin Party was WELL worth not having too many vegetables :-)

Have fun with Charlie!!

hk said...

Puffin parties are the best any time of day!! Yum :)

Bobbi said...

PILE ON THE MILES SNEAK PEEK AND UPDATE http://nhershoes.blogspot.com/2008/11/potm-update-bsi-submission.html